08 December 2007

Quote for the day

This person's vote will count for as much as yours:

"Hillary does not have a back bone, SHE HAS A MOUTH AND A AZZ, both are INTERCHANGEABLE!! Obama is the closest to have a back bone, He at least is trying to developed one. John Edwards sold his back bone to Satin the same time he sold his soul to Satin. Hillary and John both have trained under the teachings of Hitler. Both combined are the physical form of the long dreaded ANTI-CHRIST!! Now I say this in a very Professional Way, and it comes from the Bottom Of My Heart!! Both are wonderful people when they are sleeping, and very trustworthy as long as you watch them very closely. Just because children and dogs wont stand being around them, and when they come into the presence of anything holy, they both go into convulsions. They can't stand daylight, or Holy Water. I've not smelt anything like them since the 1987 Scratch-N-Sniff edition of Hustler Magazine and I've noticed that their eyes have a reddish glow when in the deep woods of Transylvania, the true place of their birth.. I know of no one who would vote for them without consuming large amounts of Hard Liquor and money!! If I had but one breath left in me, I would point at them and laugh!! If I had but one fart left in me, I'd do the same!! When it is their time to go to the great there after, We shall then Know GLOBAL WARMING, because Hell must increase in temperature in preparation for them!! But other than that, those who will vote for them deserve just what they get!!"

"Delta Wild Man", commenting here

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!! And... not. *shudder*

BTW, I think I saw Satin the other day at the fabric store, with his evil minions posing as clerks.

08 December, 2007 11:00  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I bought Satin for my sister-in-law for Christmas. It was weaved into a nice shirt.

Don't worry, this joker probably never figured out how to register to vote.

10 December, 2007 04:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home